- Because the Company respects the privacy of Users of the Website, the Company has decided to publish its Policy with respect to privacy protection on the Website, and it undertakes towards the Users to abide by this Policy.
The Types of Data Collected About You
- Personal Data – we may ask you, upon registration, to provide us with identifying details about you (or by which you can be reasonably identified), and we will also collect, whether upon registration or whenever you use the Company’s Website, personal data, such as your name, ID number, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, mailing address and so forth – excluding credit card information (the “Personal Data”).
- Non-Personal Data – Some of the data collected about you is not personal information and is not stored together with your Personal Data. This accumulative statistical data, such as advertisements you read on the Website, pages you viewed, offers and services that interested you, the IP address you used to contact us and more (the “Non-Personal Data”).
Purposes of Use of the Data
The Personal Data will be stored in the Database, as stated, for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of providing the Website services;
- To contact you, when we deem this necessary in order to provide the Website services;
- To send advertisement mail on behalf of the Website or companies affiliated with the Company, only when you have consented to such, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law;
- To provide support and handle requests and complaints;
- To operate, evaluate and improve the services provided through the Website, including by developing new products and services, analyzing and improving the efficiency of the service;
- In order to meet the requirements of all laws, regulations and other acts of legislation, and in order to assist the competent authorities and any third party, should we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so.
7. The Non-Personal Data will be stored in the Database for the following purposes:
- In order to analyze trends and traffic tendencies for the purpose of managing the Website;
- To provide content (including advertisements) suited to our customers’ interests and the manner in which Users browse the Website (using Cookies, as detailed below).
Providing Data to a Third Party
- We may transfer Personal Date or Non-Personal Data under the following circumstances, and you shall have no claim or demand against us or anyone acting on our behalf in connection with the transfer of your details:
- To companies affiliated with the Company, for the purpose of advertisement mail, only when you have consented to such, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law;
- When required to do so by court order or under the applicable law;
- If we receive notice of legal action being undertaken against us for actions performed by you, and in any case of a dispute, claim, action demand or legal proceedings arising between you and the Website;
- If a claim is raised, or if we are given to suspect that you have performed or may perform an act or omission that harms or may harm us or one of our representatives or any third parties, including other Users of the Website;
- If a claim is raised, or if we are given to reasonably suspect that you have made use or may make use of the Website to perform an illegal act or to allow, ease, assist or abet the performance of such an act;
- “Cookies” are small textual files transferred to your computer or cellular device by the internet server. These files are not computer software and do not have the ability to read the data they contain or perform any actions with respect thereto. By consenting to the following terms, you permit the Company to “plant” cookies on your computer or cellular device and to use the data stored in the cookies to identify you.
- We may send you advertisements, sales, discounts, updates, innovations and similar (jointly “Promotional Mail”) from time to time, inter alia, by e-mail message, fax, recorded message (VR) or text message (SMS), subject to receiving your consent in accordance with Section 30A of the Media Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts), 5742-1982 (the “Media Law”).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, under the provisions of Section 30A(C) of the Media Law, we may send you Promotional Mail regarding a product or service you purchased on the website or similar products or services, even without your consent, as stated above.
- You may choose, at any time, to no longer receive Promotional Mail by contacting us in writing (at the contact details listed under the “Right to Examine Data” heading below), or by contacting us through the medium by which the Promotional Mail was broadcast, at your discretion. This also applies to companies affiliated with us that send you mail, in accordance with the contact details they provide you.
- All of the collected Personal Information will be kept in the Company’s data base, (The “Data Base”), under the Company’s liability, in accordance to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 and any regulations that were enacted by it (the “Privacy Law”).
- The information gathered by the Company is being held in the Data Base. We store the information in websites and several servers, including websites based on cloud technology.
Right to Examine Data
- Under the Privacy Law, every person is entitled to examine data relating to them that is stored in a database. A person that examines the information concerning them and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or outdated may contact the owner of the database and request to amend or erase the data.
- Such a referral should be addressed to Semion Dukhan or sent to fax no. +972-4-6244-123 or by post to Meprolight at P.O.BOX 26, 4 Hahadas Street, Or Akiva Industrial Park, Israel, 3065001.
- You can also be removed from the mailing list by pressing the unsubscribe bottom which will appear at the bottom of every email we send to you. In addition, when contacting us, you can request the removal of the Information which we used to create your profile for the mailing list of direct marketing, from our database.
- The Company undertakes to erase Personal Data of the User from the Website and databases in its possession, and not to make use of these for the purposes of the Website, if requested to do so by a User expressly in writing.
- Media networks, computers, servers, and websites are vulnerable to attacks and hacking attempts by various factions. We employ several security measures to safeguard the privacy of the information stored while Using the Website; however, be advised that this cannot be absolutely guaranteed, and there may be security breaches or breaches of the Website.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be absolutely impervious to unauthorized access of the data stored therein. By browsing the Website and providing your details, you release us and our representatives from any liability for any damage that may be incurred by you or by anyone on your behalf as a result of attacks, hacking attempts and breaches of said data, and you hereby waive any claim against us and our representative on in connection therewith.
- If you are concerned that your identification information (especially your password) or information about you has reached an unauthorized individual, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or +972-4-6244-730.